Do we fit?
I'm hoping that by the time you've reached this page, you've had a chance to look around on my website, blog or facebook page to make sure that my style works with yours. If not, please take a look at my work - I want you to walk away from your experience with some artwork you love!
Make contact! Tell me what you're looking for, then you can book your session. Once you've paid your deposit, we will sign the contract and set a date for your session.
What does my session include?
All sessions typically include:
- Pre-session consultation. Either in person, over the phone or on Skype so that we can talk through your individual requirements, what sort of artwork you want, what to wear, discuss locations and anything else to tailor your session to achieve exactly what you want.
- The session itself, which will take place in a location of your choice. You may want your session at home, in a place that is special to your family, or I can also make location suggestions.
- A sneak peak on Facebook within 48 hours of the session
- A blog post about your session - great for sharing with friends and family
- An in person viewing and ordering session in the comfort of your own home. You can see and feel the quality of your prints and I can guide you through what will work where, which mediums are best for the style of your home, and how to group your images so that you get the very most out of your session. You should expect to see a minimum of 15-20 images
- A disk of web ready, watermarked images for you to share online and as a keepsake of your session
- A blog post telling your story and including the highlights of your session
Maternity - typically lasts 1-1.5 hours, takes place during the 7th or 8th month of a normal pregnancy
Newborn - typically lasts approx 3 hours, takes place within the first 10 days of your child's life, in the comfort of your own home
Maternity and newborn package - the two sessions as described above, one booking
Cake smash - typically lasts 1-1.5 hours, often used to mark first, second or third birthday
Child portrait - typically lasts 1-1.5 hours, suitable for one child. If you want multiple children photographed a family session is more appropriate
Couples portrait - typically lasts 1-1.5 hours. An engagement, an anniversary, or just because.
Family portrait - Typically lasts 1.5-2 hours. Includes immediate family - contact me for a quote for an extended family session